Welcome to the MDCB Continuing Education Center!
The January 2023 Exam Application is now closed.
Credential renewal is available annually from October 1st – January 31st:
- Payments submitted after December 31st, 11:59 EST are subject to a late fee.
- CMDs should be aware of administrative holiday schedules when submitting payment or learning plans for review.
- Organizations submitting payment on behalf of their employees must do so before December 1st.
- Failure to submit the renewal and late fee by February 1 of any calendar year will result in the loss of the CMD credential.
- Before beginning the application, review the Exam Handbook
- Click "Register for an Account" below to begin the application
- Only complete the application if you plan to sit for the upcoming exam
- Update personal information
- Manage your transcript
- Build your Learning Plan
- View pre-approved courses
- Submit annual credential fee
- Register a new Provider
- Request to be added as Staff for an existing Provider
- Update contact information
- Submit a Request for Evaluation (RFE)
- Review the status of RFEs
- Manage courses
- Upload attendance
Unfortunately your browser is unsupportedIt appears you are using Internet Explorer version 6.0 (IE6) or another out of date browser. IE6 was released by Microsoft in 2001 and does not support the features required to use LearningBuilder. Upgrading your browser will also improve your user experience. Any of the following browsers can be used with LearningBuilder:
- Internet Explorer 7, 8 or 9: Click here to install
- Google Chrome: Click here to install
- Firefox: Click here to install
- Safari: Click here to install